“Would it surprise you that the following five terms are never used in the Bible when it comes to describing how a person receives salvation?
1. Let Jesus into your heart.
2. Invite Christ into your life.
3. Just say this prayer and you’ll be saved…
4. Make Jesus the Lord of your life (we don’t make him Lord. He IS Lord!)
5. Turn from all your sin (and, no, that’s not what “repent” means!)
Any additions to simple faith is a vampire, sucking the grace out of the gospel. Anything more than faith is a parasite, attaching itself to faith and turning it into “another gospel.”